Christian Family Adoptions Team
Christian Family Adoptions has a dedicated team, including numerous contract adoption workers that work in the field. Many members have experienced the joys of adoption themselves, thus giving them understanding and compassion as they take you by the hand and walk you through this exciting journey.
You will work with many of the members of our team here at CFA as you explore adoption options, choose a program, and complete the process of adopting your new baby or child. You will most likely become acquainted first with the office staff as they learn your needs and direct you to the best resources. We will help you identify the best program for your family and prepare to become an adoptive parent. As you proceed with your adoption, you’ll be guided through the application and paperwork process. At the appropriate time, an adoption worker will work with you to complete your home study. The remaining stages of your adoption will be expertly guided by your chosen program director and assistants who are knowledgeable and skilled in all aspects of helping you and your waiting baby/child become united.
Our team is here to help you with every step of your exciting journey to adoption!
- Gayle Fidanzo, Executive Director
- Becky Hartman, Social Services Supervisor
- Cathy Tuma, Adoption Social Worker
- Bonnie Hoerner, Adoption Social Worker/Birthparent Advocate
- Kari Lancaster, Home Study Coordinator/Birthparent Advocate
- Jean Erion, Birthparent Advocate
- Nancy Miller, Heart Gallery of Hope Coordinator
- Juline Bodnar, Central Oregon Adoption Social Worker/Birthparent Advocate
- Andrew Cooper, Website Designer