Christian Family Adoptions Staff
Christian Family Adoptions has a dedicated staff of employees, including numerous contract adoption workers that work in the field. Many staff have experienced the joys of adoption themselves, thus giving them understanding and compassion as they take you by the hand and walk you through this exciting journey.
You will work with many of the staff at CFA as you explore adoption options, choose a program, and complete the process of adopting your new baby or child. You will most likely become acquainted first with the office staff as they learn your needs and direct you to the best resources. We will help you identify the best program for your family and prepare to become an adoptive parent. As you proceed with your adoption, you’ll be guided through the application and paperwork process. At the appropriate time, an adoption worker will work with you to complete your home study. The remaining stages of your adoption will be expertly guided by your chosen program director and assistants who are knowledgeable and skilled in all aspects of helping you and your waiting baby/child become united.
The staff at CFA are here to help you with every step of your exciting journey to adoption!
- Rebecca Sexton, Executive Director
- Gayle Fidanzo, Loving Options Infant & African American Infant Program Director
- Kara Busick, Post Adoption Coordinator
- Bonnie Hoerner, Adoption Worker
- Cathy Tuma, Adoption Worker
- Jean Erion, Birthparent Advocate
- Molly Long, Birthparent Advocate
- Becky Hartman, Social Services Supervisor